The following events occured in the 1950s:
- 1950: Paul Wilson, author of The Little Book of Calm, is born in Australia.
- 1953: Auntie Dora snubbs Auntie Nora.
- 1954: Adam Phillips, British child psychologist and author, is born in Cardiff, Wales.
Behind the scenes Edit
- 1950s on Wikipedia
- December 18, 1950: Su Elliot, portrayer of a worker in Booth's Bookmakers, is born.
- June 2, 1953: Keith Allen, portrayer of Dave 'Mouse Ear' Smith, is born in Llanelli, Wales.
- 1957: Huggy Leaver, portrayer of a poker player in A Little Flutter, is born.
- Febuary 10, 1959: Rupert Vansittart, portrayer of an unidentified customer who inquired about some leather-bound books in the episode, Cooking the Books, is born.
- 1959: Arthur Mathews, co-writer of the episode The Fixer, is born in Co. Meath, Ireland.
| 20th century|
1900s 1910s 1920s 1930s 1940s 1950s 1960s 1970s 1980s 1990s
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.