Central London, southeastern England
Bloomsbury is an area in central London developed by the Russell family in the 17th and 18th centuries into a fashionable residential area.
Commercial locations Edit
Some of London's commercial sites include:
- Black Books, a bookshop owned by Bernard Black
- Nifty Gifty (formerly), a gift shop that closed between 2000 and 2001.
- Goliath Books, a bookshop owned by Evan
- Saga Books, a large commercial bookstore
- Urbannation, an unidentified shop
- Mamba Burger, a fast food restraunt
Behind the scenes Edit
- The exterior shots for Black Books, Nifty Gifty, Goliath Books, Urbannation, Saga Books, Mamba Burger and Iznik Restraunt were all filmed in London.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.